Friday, March 26, 2010

i'm at my best when i'm at my worst.

So, veganism has definitely brought me to a whole new & inspiring level of cooking. Last night I made an eggplant vegan lasagna, with a little inspiration from Seth. I kind of took my own take on it, and literally could not tell that there was not any cheese in it. It honestly tasted better than I could even imagine it tasting. I do think next time after I dip the eggplant into the mustard/yeast/corn meal(bread crumbs aren't vegan)/water mixture I should fry it before putting it in the lasagna. I believe my next adventure for the weekend will be pad thai & a pesto "baked ziti" kind of thing. Mmmmm, I need someone to share all these cooking adventures with!

Anywho, it is Friday which can only be a good thing! Among weekend plans are, going to Samantha's house to visit Alex's parents with Hannah. After an after-noon workout, obviously. Who knows after that. Tomorrow is Scott Wells birthday & the Borasca show. I'm excited to see them play since it's been so long since the last time! I am always looking forward to weekends. I think it's time I spend time with my one & only...



Most importantly,
Only one week till my sleeve is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment